Saturday, October 07, 2006

Knoxville - 2

Knoxville was really GREAT!! I had an all around good time!

My soul was richly blessed and encouraged! Totally inspired to be ALL that God wants me to be! Thank God!! I looking forward for my CDs to come in so I can "chew the cud" as the older saints used to say.

My body (on the other hand) was hurting...after kickball. AND I actually played VOLLEYBALL, after YEARS of not doing too much on the court...I did this year! Not a real game of course.

I am still amazed at the corn maze we did...I am usually pretty good with directions...but I was truly amazed...it was a REAL maze. I have been in a "commercialized" maze...where it was VERY easy to get through...but this one was with REAL corn stalks...whew!! (I sound REALLY "citified" - is that a real word?).

It was great staying with the Nienhyus' (spelling is off...I know) and the others they had at their house. We had a good time!

My mom had a REALLY good time!! It was her first campmeeting and she was like on cloud 9 for the week!! She told me, "for all the meetings you go to for the next year...reserve a place in your car for me". She was very encouraged.

I am really thankful today...because there are many things my flesh would love to complain about...but we do NOT live after the flesh but after the SPIRIT!! PRAISE GOD!! He is so good, to give me so many blessings, undeserving that's what I am, so I'll praise Him, love and thank Him, a little more today and a whole lot more tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 09, 2006 1:10:00 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey Vic_ _....Victoria...why won't your blog show up?

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006 1:10:00 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home