Thursday, August 31, 2006

FINALLY!!

So two weeks later I decide to update...I am sorry it took sooo long. It is good to be able to update.

CAMP 2006 was GREAT!! I had a great time! I will probably put some pictures up soon. It was good! This year's theme was "I am my Brother's Keeper". And that we are. We had some new staff this year that really added to the program. THANKS!! Our off campus trip was "Rediscovering Chicago" it was real nice. We went to Lincoln Park Zoo, Millennium Park, a boat ride on Lake Michigan and saw fireworks on the lake! It was beautiful! We still weren't able to implement everything into the program like we planned but it turned out...God truly showed himself strong. Thank HIM!!

So the past couple of weeks have been well. I am looking forward to the long holiday weekend. My job has been somewhat boring...as it usually is at the end of the month. (Some might dispute that and say my job is ALWAYS boring...:D...but it is not)

Ok enough said...

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 01, 2006 10:17:00 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey Liz!! How are ya?
Are you coming to Campmeeting this year?

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 11:48:00 PM , Blogger Danielle Hodges said...

hey liz this is leah i finally got a blog spot urs look good keep it up

 
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:10:00 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yes! Lord willing I will be going to campmeeting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home