Friday, September 22, 2006

'N a Prayer

Our SS class had another 'N a prayer event (time we meet for prayer and food). Cookies 'N a prayer. It was very nice! Leslie, Leah, Natalia, Leila, Keila and Lisa (my fellow laborer) came.

I am very glad because yesterday, after many months of not being eligible (iron levels) I was finally able to donate blood. That might be a little random for some of you people but those who are close to me know. This also might be TMI (too much information) for others...it kinda was for me...I was debating as to whether I would share this with my blogging family. Aghh :)

Tomorrow we have a youth event. A special back-2-school session. I pray God works all things right. Well, it is good to see God is working. Sis. C sang me a song today that she wrote. The chorus stated "Jesus is working"...that is a blessing to me, because (as the other song says) "He's still working, even when we don't see just how, He's still working"

I am excited about Knoxville next week! My mom is coming down with me this year! She has never been to a campmeeting! Ok, ya'll, I really have to work on this, I write like a 2nd grader.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:28:00 PM , Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said...

I think it is very noble to give blood, or donate hair... There our people less fortunate then us and i do all i can to help them.... Me I'm donating my organs when i no longer need them of course, becuz i see no point of going to my grave with them when other people need them so like i said ver noble of u.......

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 11:33:00 PM , Blogger NumbaSixx said...

Chili N'a Prayer,Cookies N'a Prayer...next 1 should be PB&J n'a prayer!!! or Crackers N Cheese N'a Prayer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home