Tuesday, August 08, 2006

30 years!!




I would like to congratulate my parents for reaching 30 years of marriage. August 7th was their anniversary. Congrats Mom & Dad! Love yah both.

They meet in college. My dad was saved and winning souls on campus. He was witnessing in the dorms one day and came to meet a woman wearing a cat costume...she was on her way to a costume party. He witnessed to her and let her be. Later, they saw each other again and my mom remembered his testimony. To make a long story short, she got saved, he asked her to marry him...and two children and thirty years later..here they are!!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:48:00 AM , Blogger NumbaSixx said...

LIZ!!!! HEY GURL!!! THIS IS EXCITING SEEING U IN THE BLOG LIFE!!! AND U HAVE PIX!!!! tell ur parents i said congrats!!! luvya gurl!

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 12:33:00 PM , Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said...

Thats very nice.... I didnt even know u had a blog.. I'll be checking it out

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:19:00 PM , Blogger NumbaSixx said...

ok liz----its about that time...

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:03:00 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

Hey Elizabeth!!!
Wow you got a blog too? haha Well girl Stay Encouraged and Come see my blog http://leashsplace.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home