Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Songs

Michelle B. sang Can't Live A Day on Sunday at YP service. It was such a blessing. I REALLY like Everything to Me, Can't Live A Day and I Don't Want to Go by Avalon. I have Everything and Can't Live A Day lyrics on today's post. Enjoy!

Everything to me - Avalon

I grew up in Sunday school
I memorized the Golden Rule
And how Jesus came to set the sinner free
I know the story inside out
I can tell you all about
The path that led Him up to Calvary
But ask me why He loves me
And I don't know what to say
But I'll never be the same
Because He changed my life when He became...

CHORUS:
Everything to me
He's more than a story
More than words on a page of history
He's the air that I breathe
The water I thirst for
The ground beneath my feet
He's everything to me

We're living in uncertain times
And more and more I find that I'm aware
Of just how fragile life can be
I want to tell the world I found
A love that turned my life around
They need to know that they can taste and see
Now every day I'm praying
Just to give my heart away
I want to live for Jesus
So that someone else might see that He is...

BRIDGE:
And looking back over my life at the end
I'll go to meet You saying You've been

CHORUS:
You're everything to me
You're more than a story
More than words on a page of history
You're the air that I breathe
The water I thirst for
And the ground beneath my feet
You're everything
Lord, You're everything to me

Can't Live A Day - Avalon

I could live life alone
And never fill the longings of my heart
The healing warmth of someone's arms
And I could live without dreams
And never know the thrill of what could be
With every star so far and out of reach
I could live without many things
And I could carry on, but...

CHORUS:
I couldn't face my life tomorrow
Without Your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without You
Lord, there's no night and there's no morning
Without Your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without You

I could travel the world
See all the wonders beautiful and new
They'd only make me think of You
And I could have all life offers
Riches that were far beyond compare
To grant my every wish without a care
Oh, I could do anything, oh yes
But if You weren't in it all...

CHORUS

Jesus, I live because You live
You're like the air I breathe
Oh Jesus, oh, I have because You give
You're everything to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home