Monday, September 25, 2006

Knoxville

Tomorrow night, Lord willing, Natalia, Sis. Sheila Morris, my mom and I will be headed to Knoxville campmeeting. I am looking forward to it! I know God's got a blessing for me!

Jesus is ALL the world to me, my life, my joy, my all. He is my friend from day to day, without Him I would fall. When I am sad to Him I go, no other one can cheer me so, when I am sad he makes me glad, he's my friend! - Jesus is All the World to Me - COG Hymnal p.310.

That song has been a blessing to me! Well, see ya'll who will be at campmeeting and those who won't, I'll see ya' later.

The Asheville, NC Thames were at Joliet congregation on Sunday. We've been having like a mini revival, it has been good!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, September 30, 2006 1:40:00 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Hey Liz! It was nice getting to see you guys! I'm glad we were able to come!

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:34:00 AM , Blogger mangagirl said...

guess you'll have to see us later...:(

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:31:00 PM , Blogger Danielle Hodges said...

hey liz i got a surprise 4 u oh and can i ride w/ u to indiana and im not gonna b at church weds. cuz i have to work

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home