Monday, August 07, 2006

Dropping a Line

so I really shouldn't be blogging right now...I have so much camp stuff to prepare for. The teens VBS closing went...alright. We had a good time though. Camp is swiftly approaching...somewhat too swiftly...!!! But I am getting more excited as time goes by!! We are going to have a GREAT camp season... I am convinced! Well, Pastor Lloyd was in town yesterday and preached the morning service...really good message. Do you have it settled? For real settled! Gotta go!

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 07, 2006 10:41:00 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Hey sista!! this is erin thames i didn't know you had a blog?!?! welcome,welcome and welcome!!!

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:21:00 PM , Blogger SisterAlto said...

Hey Liz! This is pretty exciting, you having a blog, and all... I've added it to my favorites.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home