Thursday, October 09, 2008

Two Weeks...

In two weeks (Lordwilling) I will be completing a major milestone in my life. Eight years ago I started toward this goal but have taken many breaks in between on my way to achieving it (it ussually only takes 2 years) I truely thank God for helping me get to where I am today. My main desire has been to keep God first and keep my eyes on the REAL prize. God has been good and faithful to me. Many times it seemed overwhelming but God remained to be my stay. PRAISE GOD!!

I will keep you posted...keep me in your prayers!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 11, 2008 12:03:00 AM , Blogger mackenzy said...

wow. 8 years? nah. it didnt take you that long when you decided to go ahead and do it. Im proud of you! :D thank god he brought you through this, and imagine all the FREE TIME you'll have now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home