Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No Pain!!!

I woke up this morning with NO PAIN AT ALL!! I feel good! God still answers prayer!! So I used another wheatgrass pulp police thing last night...but couldn't keep it in all night so it must have only been in there for about an hour. I woke up in no pain ready to share this with you all...it is amazing. My sister got her wisdom teeth pulled a couple of years ago and said she was in pain for at least a week afterward...

Well that's all I wanted to say for now. PRAISE GOD!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I had 2 wisdom teeth removed and a bad experience with the medicine...glad your experience was better!

 
At Tuesday, August 19, 2008 7:48:00 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Wow my co-worker is going through that now...not fun!!
Also blog link change for me :-)
I know have a non-doggy blog :-))
http://erinminusguidedogs.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home