Saturday, September 06, 2008

Just a Thought...

I would like to start out this blog by saying..."For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified" - I Corinthians 2:2

I am not putting the below link to induce any negative posts or responses.

I understand that there are at least 2 things I cannot(nor anyone else in this world)do:
1. Convince any that they can live a life free from sin or that Jesus is Lord.
2. Change anyone's political views
The only one who can do this is God himself.

I would also like to say I love ALL the saints and I hope this will NOT change anyone's love toward me...

This link is something that all christians should consider...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the rise of disbelief and somewhat animosity towards Christianity in america today, the last thing we need is a political viewpoint that tells people they are unamerican or unchristian if they don't feel a certain way politically. That is just going to turn them further away from God. I agree Sis Liz, the only thing that can change a person's mind about God is God(and the instruments God chooses to use) "...the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance"(Rom 2v4) not a political view. It's our job to live the life in such a way, it turns their heart towards God in "the day of visitation"(1 peter 2v12) not to force feed christianity to people. That NEVER works, especially with young people.

I'm leaning toward democratic viewpoints because I feel their policies are more "middle class friendly" not because I'm anti-christian.

Overall, I feel that's just a tactic to get one of the largest demographics in america (those that profess Christianity) to vote a certian way every election and make you feel like a hypocrite if you don't.

Good topic, thanks

 
At Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:03:00 AM , Blogger mackenzy said...

cant say it any better than Bro Malcolm did! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home