Thursday, September 06, 2007



Nouns (People, Places and Things) I love...

1. Jesus - my savior and my Lord, what a wonderful relationship to have
2. My family - natural and church
3. My friends - most of them fit somewhere in the category above...but for those who don't
4. meeting & getting to know new people (and even not so new people...LOL)
5. Pizza - hot is nice...but a cold pizza sandwich (piece of pizza with lettuce folded in between) nothing can compare... you ought to try it!
6. Ice Cream - cookie dough or sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies...yummm!
7. Salad (made right...with a mixture of green lettuces [not iceberg])
8. Pictures - I love them!! They capture precious moments...
9. Warm & Sunny days (Summer) - the best days -- I love to sit in the sun!
10. Travelling - it is exhilarating and exciting to see new places and people...oh the adventure...
11. Weekends - those two special days of break from the normal weekly routine
12. Prayer - "O needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer"...such a privilege to talk to God all day long...
13. Weddings - they are just lovely...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 07, 2007 5:50:00 AM , Blogger BASF said...

It's good you love pictures. Take plenty. When you get to my age, you may find they are the only memory you have.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home