Thursday, September 06, 2007

I forgot...but I am going to do it anyway!

I forgot that I did not post yesterday...until I was at work today.

ANYWAY

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered

Love them ANYWAY

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives

Do good ANYWAY

If you are successful you'll win false friends and true enemies

Succeed ANYWAY

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow

Do good ANYWAY

Honesty and Frankness will make you vulnerable

Be honest and frank ANYWAY

What you spent years building may be destroyed overnight

Build ANYWAY

People that really need help may attack you if you help them

Help ANYWAY

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth

Give the world the best ANYWAY

(from a sign on the wall of Shishu Bhaven - a children's home in Calcutta - Mother Teresa)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home