Sunday, September 02, 2007

Thankful

I thought it was time I do a "thankful" blog. God wants us to thank Him for ALL things, even the things that we wouldn't initially want to thank Him for. So here I go...

I thank Him that I can requite my parents, right now, at this stage in my life.

I thank Him for transportation and all the things that go along with having it.

I thank Him for my job, it is my money source, for that I am thankful.

I am thankful for what this year has taught me about trusting in Him, submitting to His will, giving up my hopes, dreams and plans (when this is what He asks for), learning Him better than I did last year and how to praise Him through the storm and increasing my faith.

I am thankful for my life, my past and my future and yes, even my present, it is truly a gift.

I am thankful that I have learned (might be still learning) that I will have either an attitude of thankfulness or be discontent about something.

I have so much, so much to thank God, thank God for, I have so much, so much to thank God for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home