Thursday, September 13, 2007



Best Loved Songs (no particular order - just ones that came to my mind...it was hard to narrow down to 13). All these songs have been someway a blessing to me in my life. Probably what has impacted me more recently...

1. God's Way is Best
2. Fighting Song*
3. I Surrender All
4. I am Not Ashamed
5. I Need thee Every Hour
6. Sweet Hour of Prayer
7. I am Blessed
8. When You Believe
9. I'm Gonna be Ready (Yolanda Adams) (see below)
10. Whatever it Takes*
11. Everything to me (Avalon)
12. How Firm a Foundation
13. Yes (Shekinah Glory)*

I'm Gonna be Ready...


*look for a future post

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 14, 2007 4:57:00 AM , Blogger BASF said...

After I went to work where I have-- and listen to the back ground music played there all day-- I have come to really appreciate the words to "Trust and Obey", which is one of the tunes I hear again and again.

There's something very nice about being in that environment and being often reminded "When we walk with the Lord, in the light of His word, what a glory He sheds on our way." And HE DOES.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home