Sunday, September 23, 2007

Great Story/Song...

I was reading a blog today and they had the Christmas Shoes song on. I really like that song but usually only hear it around Christmas time (naturally). I looked it up on You Tube. Below is what I found, very touching. But what I didn't know was that is was a made for TV movie too. (Of course I wouldn't have known that!!) Anyway, they have the movie cut up into 10 sections, on You Tube, it is very touching.

The thought I got out of it was though we are faced with some HARD situations, you never know (and might never know) how it touches, and might change someone else as a result of what you did (or reacted) in the situation.

If you get a chance to watch it (the actual movie)...get a box of tissue before you start...VERY TOUCHING!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home