Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thoughts...

Yesterday and Tomorrow can be thieves of Today - unknown

Why do we say Hello verses Heavenhi? - Morris Family

___________________________________________

My sister went back to Phoenix yesterday (Saturday). I will miss her, it was nice seeing her for three days. Hopefully I will get down there to visit her soon.

Pastor preached a on time message today it was great! "The Secret of Victory is in Our Praise" (or "But, Rejoice") Give God thanks and praise for all things, some trials we are still in because we haven't truly thanked Him for them.

I am not doing the greatest (recently) keeping up with blogging once a day...but I do try to make it up when I blog again...(if you haven't noticed)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home