Friday, September 21, 2007

My Sister's 30th Birthday!

My sister turned 30 yesterday (Sept. 20th)!! Wow, it is hard to believe we have gotten so old (I know it is all relative...) She came in from Phoenix and my mom and I spent the day with her.

I took her to get a massage and her hair done. Then we went out to eat. I was nice. We reminisced about our times growing up... She wanted to go to a vegetarian restaurant. Blind Faith Cafe is one of our favorites but it was all the way on the north side (we were on the south side at the time). So we went to Mellow Yellow in Hyde Park. We had been there probably 15 years ago (that was something that was hard for us to grasp - we can actually remember something clearly from 15 YEARS AGO!!...sadly it's more than that...I know it only gets worse and we WILL learn to live with it, aghh...) it was still good food! Highly recommended. Hopefully I will get some pictures up.

Tonight we are celebrating with the rest of the family at my uncle's house. I will take pictures...

It was nice to have a couple days off work too!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home