Monday, January 15, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year Everyone! Hope 2007 brings in wonderful, new blessings from God.

I am so behind in updating my blog! I had a wonderful time at MC fellowship! It was really a blessing! The messages were just wanted I needed to hear and the fellowship was GREAT!! Thanks to Leah for letting me stay at her house...Lotsa love to you girl and the rest of your family for their wonderful hospitality!!

When I got up Tuesday morning for work, I was sick...ughhh. But I still had to go to work because there would be no one to do payroll and I definitely wanted to get paid!! So I went to work did payroll and then went home...I stayed home Wednesday to try to recuperate. I don't get sick a lot at all, I can probably count on my hands the number of times I have gotten sick enough to stay home in the past 10 years. God has been good!! My dad's side of the family I think has a very strong immune system, we (my dad and I) rarely get sick.

Then life just started getting busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home