Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanksgiving!!

I think Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I like the food and being around family and friends! It can be such a lovely holiday! We were talking yesterday about all the food that comes with Thanksgiving...yumm!

Macaroni & Cheese - one of my favorites
Yams or Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potato Pie
Greens
Cranberry Sauce - canned is better than fresh, in my opinion
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Green Beans
Soy Meatloaf - I usually treat myself on this holiday
Hot buttered rolls
Stuffing
Desserts and more desserts...

Did I miss anything?

I guess some people look forward to the Turkey...but I've NEVER had it...I am a vegetarian...so I look forward to all the sides!

So this year, LW, I'll be down in MS. I am excited about that. Less than a week now!

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 17, 2006 3:33:00 PM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Hi Elizabeth - thanks for signing my blog. I agree with you on the canned cranberry sauce. Don't care for all the salads and things they make out of fresh cranberries! Have a happy Thanksgiving.

 
At Saturday, November 18, 2006 2:50:00 PM , Blogger NumbaSixx said...

Soy meatloaf?....


ILL SEEYA IN MS LIZ!!!!!

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,
I am so sad I will not be in Rolling Fort. We had planned to, but some things came up. I will miss seeing you all. Luv ya girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home