Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gas Station

When I was getting gas (at Shell) today after work I noticed something I've never seen before. TVs at each pump to view while you wait for your gas!

Of course this is something like they have in Walmart or other stores at the checkout area, closed circuit especially for those at the retail location. So this "TV" knew when I started to pump my gas and started "special programming" it was funny...they probably have it other places but it was definately new to me!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:06:00 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

WoW!! neva seen that b4 :)

 
At Friday, November 10, 2006 4:17:00 PM , Blogger bellemj said...

how about this?? i heard on the news where they're going to start making grocery carts w/ tvs so that you and your children can shop and watch!

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:31:00 AM , Blogger mangagirl said...

it'll prolly be years before that comes to nc

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home