Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Life!

I saw I needed to update so that is what I am going to do.

it has been a busy past couple of weeks. It started at Sis. Webber's 50th birthday celebration, then we went to Lezlie's wedding, visited the Freedom Center in Cincinnati, and the saints in Cleveland, OH. The 4th was nice, played volleyball at Mare's house. Kelia and Quientin had their trunk party. Last weekend was Sis. Jones' homegoing service. It was a sad/happy occasion.

I don't have much more to say...it is late.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 29, 2007 3:13:00 PM , Blogger mackenzy said...

A lot happened in short span of time, didnt it? Story of our lives!!!

Gotcha on my radar now - linked you too. I have something to ask you, btw....

 
At Monday, July 30, 2007 6:28:00 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am waiting in anticipation...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home