Monday, September 24, 2007

Check it out!!

I just found out this was up...

Elmira COG website

Check it out and leave a comment on Elmira's site...(you can leave one here too, if you'd like...)

This website has a link to some of the other CHURCH OF GOD CONGREGATIONS...this is a blessing!! I am so encouraged...God STILL answers prayer!!! PRAISE GOD!

P.S. I have been to the others except St. Pete's, they have Nicki singing, I really like this song. If anyone knows a way I can get this CD please let me know...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:04:00 AM , Blogger BASF said...

Go to
http://son-kissed.blogspot.com/
and ask.

Sister Nicky can tell you for sure about the CD. I would only have to guess.

 
At Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:51:00 AM , Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

I really appreciate the links sister. What an encouragement!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home