Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cooold!!

It is so cold here in the Midwest. It has been a while since it has gotten this cold. This weather makes you want to run to whatever destination you are headed...from my house to my car, from my car to my job, etc... We are supposed to have a sort of "heat-wave" come through at the end of the week...we're to get in the 20's...it will probably feel like spring is on its way...

I was going to write about various things...the Miss America pageant (concerning the world's view on beauty and God's view on beauty), the Superbowl and the teams coaches...Lisa put it into very good words, the song the choir sang on Sunday "He is Everything to Me" and Black History Month...but for now I will just put this scripture up. It was a blessing to me!!

I Peter 1:20, 21
20Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Christ is made manifest to us in these last days (does God manifest Himself to you in your life?...He does in mine) that our faith and hope might be in God! PRAISE GOD!! Christ manifest Himself to us (every person saved - living free from sin) everyday...We must see it, look for it if doubt keeps telling you He's not there!

Maybe one day soon I will put on here my testimony concerning the recent specific intense trial of my faith...well GOD BLESS!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:02:00 AM , Blogger NumbaSixx said...

liz tht was great!!! just where i been this week. keep me in ur prayers i am still saved and encouraged!!!

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:03:00 PM , Blogger bellemj said...

great scripture, liz.

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:29:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u write very long posts interesting. how do u all those thoughts on the screen???? My mind goes dry when I update stuffes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home