Monday, January 22, 2007

Go Bears!!

Well!!!! I am definitely a fair weather fan for the Chicago Bears! I am happy they won yesterday...on our way to the Superbowl. (I only like the Chicago teams when they are winning). I remember when they won the last time and had the song the Superbowl Shuffle in 1985, I was five...I only remember bits and pieces of that time. I like the game of football, I used to wish I could play...when I was young.

Saturday we (some of the young people) went to visit Sis. Florence Jones (who has been sick for some months). It was such a blessing!! Afterward we went downtown Chicago to ice skate at Millennium Park...we really had a good time!

Last night after YP service some of us sisters went out to eat and had another great stimulating conversation...we really had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home