Monday, January 15, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS CLARE BEAR!!

Jan 13th - I would like to congratulate Clare on her graduation from University of Saint Francis (also my alumnus) with her Bachelors of Arts in Elementary Education. She graduated CUM LAUDE too!! I am SOOO happy for you Clare!! Major congrats! I know it was difficult as school usually is...but you made it, you've got it, GO GIRL!!



Welcome to the working world with the rest of us working girls!

We had a good time at her graduation party on Saturday...good games and food!! We ended the night with a VERY "spirited" conversation on the youth in America and the prison system...it was very good conversation. It reminded me how intense, animated and energetic I get when trying to express myself about something I feel very strongly about (which is probably why I don't do it much and stay quiet). Sometimes when this happens I think I come across like I am displeased or angry, but I am not...I have to be careful in the future.

This was supposed to be with the original post title...but the connection messed up again...so here is the rest.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:07:00 PM , Blogger bellemj said...

liz...i am SO mad at how you posted all this stuff in ONE day. THEN you wrote it AS IF you posted right on the date. now, that is special. lol...:) luv ya, gal. and congrats to clare.

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:07:00 PM , Blogger NumbaSixx said...

did u know u won an award??!!

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:55:00 PM , Blogger A Place to be Alone said...

nice i like liz

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:02:00 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Well I took so long to update...so I decided...might as well get it all in...lol!!

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:33:00 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

Congratulations Clare!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home